Huobi Korea will be supporting the redenomination and swap of old BTT tokens with new BTT tokens under the BTT Redenomination Plan with the following arrangements:
To distinguish between new and old BTT tokens, the old BTT tokens will be renamed BTTOLD after the upgrade (hereinafter old BTT tokens will be referred to as BTTOLD), and new BTT tokens will be called “BTT”.
- BTTOLD deposits and withdrawals will cease at now;
- All BTTOLD spot trading pairs will be delisted and all BTTOLD pending orders will be cancelled at 08:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022. Subsequently, a snapshot of user positions will be taken at 16:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022 (users' margin account will exclude borrowed BTTOLD amount and unpaid interests), and BTTOLD tokens will be swapped to the new BTT tokens at a ratio of 1 BTTOLD: 1,000 BTT
Please refer to BTT Redenomination Plan.
1. After the delisting, the real-time market price of BTTOLD cannot be accessed under "Market Information" and its valuation will no longer be displayed (BTTOLD will be excluded from total balances in the Exchange account). However, your actual assets will not be affected.
3. Given the high price volatility, trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions.
4. Anything contained in any of Huobi Korea promotions, announcements, banners, or other publications (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") is for information purposes only and should not be construed as trading advice or recommendations. Huobi Korea makes no representations or guarantees in respect of any Promotion or any activity on Huobi Korea conducted by users as a Promotion is carried out at their own risk. Huobi Korea shall not be liable for any losses users may incur from such activities.
January 17, 2022