Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Korea will support the QunQun (QUN) rebrand to Monfter (MON) with the upcoming arrangements:
- Suspend QUN deposit & withdrawal at 02:00 am on July 23 (UTC).
- Disable all QUN spot trading pairs and cancel all pending QUN orders (QUN/BTC, QUN/ETH) at 03:00 am on July 23 (UTC);
- The system will take a snapshot of user holdings once the orders are canceled then convert their QUN tokens to MON tokens at a ratio of 1:1;
- The resumption of deposits, withdrawals, and trading of MON will be released in the following announcement; please stay tuned.
*Please deposit QUN to Huobi Korea before 02:00 am on June 23 (UTC) if you wish to exchange new tokens, and we will handle all matters for you.
- Please cancel all pending QUN orders before the system does; the system will automatically cancel them at the specified time and send the assets involved to your Exchange account;
- The system will suspend the display of QUN price once the trading is disabled, QUN will be excluded from users’ total balances calculation, and your actual holdings will not be affected.
July 23, 2021
Article is closed for comments.