In order to abide by the recent policy from financial institutions and the newly enacted 「Act on Reporting and Use of Certain Financial Transaction Information」, users from high-risk countries and foreigners not residing in the Republic of Korea will be restricted in using Huobi Korea’s Exchange.
Please refer to the announcement for further details.
Please note that the above-specified type of users must withdraw their virtual assets from Huobi Korea as soon as possible, as services will no longer be provided once this new policy comes into effect.
If you have further queries, please contact the Customer Service Center.
Effective Date: Within a month from this announcement (detailed schedule to be announced later)
Applicable To: Foreign nationals not residing in Korea or citizens of high-risk countries
- Citizens from high-risk countries, even if he/she resides in the Republic of Korea
- Any foreign nationals not residing in the Republic of Korea
- Membership application to Huobi Korea
- Trading on Huobi Korea’s Exchange
- Deposit of KRW or any other virtual assets
- After the effective date, users may only withdraw KRW or other virtual assets from your own account.
- Any outstanding orders will be cancelled once this new policy comes into effect.
- Foreign users can check if the new policy is applicable to them through email and/or mobile phone notification.
High-risk countries end regions list:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and understanding.
July 15, 2021
Article is closed for comments.