Huobi Korea will support SPARK airdrop for XRP holders. Details are as follows:
1. Suspension Schedule: XRP deposits and withdrawals will be suspended at 08:00 on December 12, 2020 (UTC+9).
2. Snapshot Time: at 09:00:00 on December 12, 2020 (UTC+9).
3.Minimum Holding amount: 10 XRP
4. Snapshot Scope:
The scope of snapshots of XRP holdings includes: XRP holdings in Exchange accounts
*Executed Sell Orders, Uncredited Deposits and Completed Withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
5. Computation Logic:
SPARK airdrop received by User A = (Amount of XRP held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total XRP held by Huobi Korea at the time of snapshot) * Total SPARK received by Huobi Korea
6. Distribution Time: According to the official plan, 15% airdrop will be released when the SPARK mainnet goes live (expected within 6 months). The remaining air.drop (85%) will be released within 25-34 months. Huobi Korea will distribute it regularly after receiving the SPARK airdrop.
7. Resumption Schedule:
The resumption time of XRP deposits and withdrawals, as well as the opening time of SPARK withdrawals will be notified via other announcements.
8. Trading Related:
Huobi Korea has a standardized listing process. Whether to open the trading of SPARK is subject to Huobi's follow-up plans and announcements.
December 2, 2020
Article is closed for comments.