The Bitcoin Cash hard fork was completed, and BCHA (Bitcoin Cash ABC) will be distributed around 21:00, 19 November, 2020 to all Huobi Korea users, which can be checked on the account asset page.
Huobi Korea will launch BCHA (Bitcoin Cash ABC) in as following:
- Open BCHA trading (BCHA/USDT, BCHA/BTC) at 21:00 on November 19, 2020 (UTC+9);
- Open BCHA deposits and withdrawals once we deem the network to be secure and stable.
- Huobi Korea will limit the listed price to limited order within 5 minutes after opening trading, and the price shall not be more than 5 times of the opening price, and the normal trading will resume after that.
BCHA Distribution Rules:
- Snapshot Time: at 21:00 on November 15, 2020 (UTC+9)
- Snapshot Scope: Snapshots of the BCH assets (spot trading, futures, fiat, margin, and mining) of the Huobi account will be taken. Executed Sell Orders, Uncredited Deposits and Completed Withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
- Distribution Ratio: at a ratio of 1 BCH = 1 BCHA
Risk reminder:Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations (especially newly listed assets). Before trading BCHA, please have a full understanding of all the risks and be prudent of your own decisions.
November 19, 2020