Deployed on the Ethereum blockchain network, Huobi LTC (HLTC) has now launched on Huobi Korea, accompanied by opening of HLTC deposits and withdrawal services.
1. HLTC Summary
Litecoin, a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency created by a former Google employee, was released via an open-source client on GitHub on Oct. 7, 2011. Litecoin was created based on the Bitcoin protocol, but it differs in terms of the hashing algorithm used, hard cap, block transaction times and a few other factors.
Launched by Huobi Korea and deployed on the Ethereum network, HLTC maintains a strict, asset-backed 1:1 peg to LTC. Every 1HLTC issued will be fully backed by the same LTC asset quantity to ensure users can perform a 1:1 exchange between HLTC and LTC at any time.
2. Key Features Of HLTC
(1) Pegged Value: HLTC is strictly pegged to LTC, with a strict 1HLTC:1LTC exchange ratio.
(2) High Liquidity: LTC has the largest market capitalization across the cryptocurrency market and is the most well-known digital asset. As a token deployed on the Ethereum network, HLTC is anticipated to inject liquidity in the decentralized marketplace.
(3) Efficient Trading: Use of HLTC as a LTC on-chain asset transfer mechanism reduces the transaction confirmation period from 1hour to 5 minutes.
(4) Transparent & Verifiable: Users can verify HLTC assets on both the LTC and Ethereum side. Details of all asset transfers will be published on the official HLTC website. Users can freely verify chain HLTC assets online.
(5) Supports Distributed Services: HLTC will support distributed third-party agents exchange services.
3. HLTC Exchange Services
Users can exchange HLTC for LTC and vice versa on Huobi Korea(HBG) and/or HLTC official website.
Converting to HLTC: Deposit LTC to HBG. On the withdrawal page, select option to withdraw to HLTC, or deposit LTC onto the HLTC official website to convert to HLTC.
Converting to LTC: Deposit HLTC to Huobi Global. On the withdrawal page, select option to withdraw to LTC, or deposit HLTC onto the HLTC official website to convert to LTC.
4. Relevant HLTC Links:
Official website: https://www.htokens.finance/en-us/
Contract Address: 0x2c000c0093dE75a8fA2FccD3d97b314e20b431C3
HLTC project team aims to integrate centralized markets with the DeFi marketplace via the injection of LTC liquidity to the Ethereum DeFi eco-system, increasing the efficiency of digital asset servicing, and thus reducing the cost of entry into DeFi. Huobi work towards development of HLTC via partner collaboration, to provide users with a better user experience.
October 30, 2020
Article is closed for comments.