SEELE smart contract upgrade is about to be completed. Huobi Korea is scheduled to resume all trading pairs of SEELE (SEELE/BTC, SEELE/ETH), as well as SEELE deposits and withdrawals at 16:00 on June 26, 2020.
1. Balances related: According to the "Announcement of Seele Token’s Granularity Subdivision", after Seele token’s granularity subdivision is completed (that is, after the SEELE trading is resumed), the SEELE holding amount becomes 30 times the original token holding amount. Please check the SEELE holding amount in your "Exchange Account".
2. Trading related: There may be potential risks of low liquidity and sharp price fluctuation in a short period of time after the SEELE trading is resumed. Please be sure to carefully study relevant info ("SEELE Introduction" and "Contract Upgrade") and consider your risk tolerance before trading.
3. Deposits and withdrawals related: Huobi Korea will open the deposits and withdrawals of SEELE new coin (New Contract Address), and no longer support the deposits and withdrawals of SEELE old coin (Old Contract Address). Any deposits of SEELE old coin after will not be credited.
1. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
2. All information displayed on Huobi Korea do not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
June 25, 2020
Article is closed for comments.