Please be sure to review this Premium Store Terms and Conditions before applying for the "Premium Store" of Huobi Korea C2C Transaction Platform Services.
By applying for a premium store, you understand and agree to the full terms of this agreement. In order to improve the security of transactions and the reliability of user IDs registered on the platform, Fujobi Korea (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") may request confirmation of identity information (KYC) from members.
When conducting identity verification (KYC), the company reserves the right to verify the identity of the member by using all necessary means.
However, since the company is a general network service provider, there are limitations on how to identify it, which makes it difficult to identify members on the network. Therefore, this process does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the identity of the authenticated user with minimum identification of the members.
[Required documents for identification (KYC) certification]
- Mobile phone
- Email address
- Personal cryptographic assets
- ID card front and back photo
- Copy of bankbook of the applicant's name
- Materials required for certification + asset bonds (Premium Store must pay a certain deposit, A specific amount is displayed in your personal information.)
1) Submit the materials required for certification to the company.
2) When applying for a premium store, the deposit must be transferred to a premium store account and will be suspended immediately. Authorized premium stores can not exchange or move security deposits in their accounts. If you need to cancel the Premium Store, click the Cancel button on the website to continue.
3) Provide exclusive logos to certified premium store and distinguish them from unauthorized premium store.
If you want to unsubscribe from our premium store, you must click the “Cancel Certificate” button on the C2C Trading Platform website.
If there’s no record of any disputation or other action which may affect your security issue on your authenticated store account, your subscription will be cancelled and we will transfer your deposit you paid to your store account within two business days.
1. Understand premium store certification
1.1. Premium store certification is an identification service that is reviewed by the company. Unless you change it by company bylaws, your account information and authentication results will not be modified or canceled for any reason after you have completed the authentication in your account. If you change your account information after you've completed verification, you'll need to contact your department.
1.2. The Company may modify or amend the terms of this Agreement at any time. You must acknowledge and agree to the changes made after the amendment or amendment of these Terms and Conditions to continue using the services provided. If you do not agree with the changes, the use of the service will be restricted immediately.
2. Use of Certification Materials and Deposits
2.1. Certification data management: Certification data submitted to the company at the time of certification are kept at the company. The Company shall not edit or disclose any user's certification materials unless for legal or agreed upon reasons and may not use any of the Company's stored certification materials for commercial purposes except in the following circumstances:
1) The Company may provide information to the national judicial and administrative authorities.
2) The company may provide information to the website company.
3) When providing services to third parties or users, you may provide necessary information (including bank account information) for the service.
4) The Company may provide your personal information to third parties as necessary when resolving a civil complaint with a third party.
2.2. Deposit: The deposit is used to guarantee the minimum risk when using the service. If the Premium Store becomes a subject of dispute during the transaction, the Company assumes the responsibility and fulfills its responsibilities, and if the Premium Store does not cooperate, the Company reserves the right to resolve the dispute using the premium store deposit.
3. Links to third-party websites
3.1. For verification of identity information (KYC), companies may include links to third party websites (eg, online banking websites) if necessary ("linked websites"). "Linked websites" are not controlled by the Company. In the case of "linked website" content, including but not limited to any links contained in "linked websites" or "linked websites", the Company shall not be responsible for any changes or updates to linked websites. The Company is not responsible for network communications or other forms of transmission received from "linked websites".
4. Do not use illegal or malicious authentication methods
5. Related Exemption
The Company shall not be held liable in the following circumstances:
5.1 Problems caused by not changing the password of your account from time to time or by sharing your account with others and revealing your personal information
5.2 Any disability resulting from hacking, computer virus invasion or attack, technical coordination by the telecommunications department for third reason, any disability caused by government control (e.g. natural disasters, disruptions to operations caused by infections and infections, war or violence, or incidents) and any other authentication information resulting from errors in the website.
5.3 All legal disputes and consequences arising from disclosure of bank account information by other websites connected to the service (e.g. online banking)
5.4 In case a member fails to pass the certification due to errors, imperfections, or false information on the website
6.1. Even Certified premium store are not 100% reliable. In addition, Premium Store certification does not imply that there is a warranty relationship between this us and the member. Users of the website are encouraged to strictly follow the trading procedures, to review the information of the counterpart, and to provide detailed information to ensure the safety of their transactions and assets. Based on the specific nature of digital asset transactions, more attention should be paid to AML risk and the identity of the other party in the transaction should be identified in accordance with the requirements of the IDENTIFICATION (KYC) principle. Otherwise, you may face the same risk as freezing the assets of the other party's crimes.